Estate Series

FRUITY

Natural

Embark on a captivating journey of taste with Forest Coffee's Fruity blend. 🍇✨ Crafted to perfection, this exquisite coffee promises a symphony of vibrant flavors that will redefine your coffee experience.

Sourced from the finest coffee estates, our Fruity beans undergo a meticulous process to ensure a cup of unparalleled richness. With each sip, your palate will be greeted by [flavor notes], harmonized by a velvety texture that lingers.

Whether you're a dedicated coffee connoisseur or an adventurous palate explorer, Fruity invites you to dive into its captivating complexity. Elevate your mornings and indulge in a symphony of flavors that only Forest Coffee can provide.

$233.00 USD

HURRY! ONLY LEFT IN STOCK.

Weight: 12kg

12kg
24kg
Altitude

1.500

Variety

Pink Borbon

Region

Tolima

No reviews
Description

Embark on a captivating journey of taste with Forest Coffee's Fruity blend. 🍇✨ Crafted to perfection, this exquisite coffee promises a symphony of vibrant flavors that will redefine your coffee experience.

Sourced from the finest coffee estates, our Fruity beans undergo a meticulous process to ensure a cup of unparalleled richness. With each sip, your palate will be greeted by [flavor notes], harmonized by a velvety texture that lingers.

Whether you're a dedicated coffee connoisseur or an adventurous palate explorer, Fruity invites you to dive into its captivating complexity. Elevate your mornings and indulge in a symphony of flavors that only Forest Coffee can provide.

Process

This coffee is one of the jewels guarded and produced by The Inga's tribe, in the town of El Tablon, Nariño. They have developed over the years very high standards to produce honey-processed coffees, which is around 80% of their production leaving only 20% to be washed processed coffees!
For this lot, we were able to obtain one the highest lots with a fermentation of 36 hours in muscilage and the dried honey for 15 days!

History

El vergel

El vergel

In the Southeast of Colombia, in the region of Nariño, is were the Inga tribe lives in Aponte, which comes from the Inca civilization which expanded long time ago by the Andes trails. This indigenous community, has very strong pillars towards the mother earth and preserving the wild life and their customs, it`s a region which was strongly hit by the "Guerillas" in the past, and had many difficulties to stay ahead of all this problems. Nonetheless, Aponte has become very famous for their production of Coffee, and most of all for their honey processes, which has brought a whole new face to their name and many opportunities to grow and preserve their lands in the best way posible. When we hade the opportunity to visit them, we had the pleasure of understanding how important it is to be "the Guardians" of the earth, which as said by them, is the main reason of having good health, good family and said by us "Very good coffee". This is our first time being able to work hand by hand with the Inga`s coffee farmers, and we are looking forward to expanding this beautifull way of producing coffees with a focus on preserving earht.